1. True or False: Unless you are speaking God's words, nothing is going to happen.
2. What is the function of prophetic intercession?
a. Prayer of Praise
b. Prayer of Petition
c. Persistant Prayer
f. None of the above
g. All of the above
3. In chapter 05 of Prophetic Anointing, what "wrong idea" does Colette point out?
a. That you do not need more people to pray to have something come to pass
b. That you cannot pray or do spiritual intercession alone
c. That one person with authority is better then many people with empty words
d. None of the above
e. All of the above
4. True or False: There is no difference between prayer and intercession.
a. True - They are the same thing
b. False - Prayer is addressed to God, while intercession is on behalf of God
c. True - The difference comes only when you get a decree
d. False - Prayer is for when you pray for yourself and intercession is when you pray for someone else
e. None of the above
5. What "Key Principle" in chapter 05 of Prophetic Anointing explains the core of intercession?
a. You do not come to the Lord with a list. You come to the Lord to get a list.
b. Intercession is God's will conveyed and related on behalf of others
c. Prayers are answered when they come back down
d. Intercession is words that are sent downward
e. If you want to intercede with power, then you need to move past just praying