1. True or False: When a disciple hits a plateau and refuses to grow - no matter what they say or how much you challenge them - despite not reaching the set goal of the mentorship, it is time to cut ties and let them go.
2. When does the mentorship relationship transition to spiritual parenting?
a. When your relationship become more than "mentor" and "disciple."
b. During a mentorship relationship.
c. When the disciple finds someone else to parent them.
d. When the mentorship relationship has ended.
3. How do you know you have done your job as a mentor?
a. When they have surpassed you.
b. When your disciple matches your level.
c. When they have reached the set goal of the mentorship relationship.
d. All of the above.
e. None of the above.
4. True or False: The true prize of mentorship is not to have them complete the training, but to see your disciple outshine you!
5. After going through this course and reading through chapter 14 of the Mentorship 101 book, what are the 10 points that define mentorship?