1. True or False: When challenging someone, you always need to keep a goal in mind.
a. False, when the Lord is bringing up a hurt or a flaw, deal with it right away so they can change.
b. True, when you are bringing a challenge, you need to make sure it is of God so you don't rub them the wrong way.
2. What is the point of the chisel?
a. To get a reaction and deal with character traits.
b. To vent your frustration in a godly way, that will help your disciple grow.
c. To stop them from reacting or from doing something.
d. To police the law preventing wrong actions or reactions.
e. None of the above.
3. What is the point of correction?
a. To help someone identify their sin and come to a conviction.
b. To deal will hurts and triggers of the past.
c. To shape and correct someone's wrong action or reaction.
d. To remove a flaw or insecurity that is preventing them from growing.
4. Fill in the blank: As a mentor you, must put ___________ on in the ______ place.
5. What is the goal of mentorship?
a. To equip and train in righteousness.
b. To buffet them and remove the dross.
c. To travail long and have them be better than you ever were.
d. To make them nice people to be around so they can be all things to all men.
e. All of the above.